A barrier that protects your world
- SPIN is a non-reversible electro-mechanical gearmotor, suitable for automating car parks or accesses to private areas.
- Solid, sturdy load-bearing structure, in cataphoresis treated steel painted with polyester powders, or a version with hood and hatch in stainless steel sheet.
- Personalised release key for manually moving the barrier in case of a power cut.
- Integrated control board with separate opening and closing inputs, electrical and mechanical limit-switches supplied standard.
- The 230V model has a connector for controlling the anti-crushing safety device at closure.
Frequency not only at low voltage
- The special attention addressed to the choice of the type of reduction and motor, has made it possible to produce 230/115 Vac models with high use frequency, up to over 350 cycles/hour.
- Rapidly transforms from right-hand to left-hand version.
Field of application
- Available in several versions: 230V / 115V / 24V
- Three models with or without integrated control board, SPIN 3 and 4 for rapid services, SPIN 6 for large entrances.
- The 24V models are an important resource to increase the frequency of manoeuvres in case of intensive use.